Organized Session – Deadline: October 15th, 2017
Organized sessions offer the opportunities for attendees to organize a series of presentations related to any of the conference themes.
- Sessions will be comprised of 4-5 paper presentations with a suggested time of 20 minutes per speaker (15 minutes presenting, 5 minutes Q & A)
- Roundtable, panel discussions, and other formats are also welcome.
- Speakers are scheduled according to the organizer's preferences.
- Sessions are scheduled to run concurrently with other conference sessions.
Session organizers will be responsible for:
- Being the primary point of contact with the Tourism Naturally Conference Planning Committee.
- Identifying and inviting participants and ensuring that they are registered for the conference and will attend the session.
- Serving as the chairperson (or designing another person to chair) for each session.